Monday, December 8, 2008

Should we stay or should we go...

Well...everyone has been asking whats next for us since Jake ETS date is coming up this May. We as a family have decided not to re-enlist in the Army. We will be moving back to Cali to live on the ranch while Jake goes to Sac State. There is still a large chance that we will be stop lost but at this point it looks like we will be making the long trek across the country. We will miss all the wonderful people that have touched our hearts and life's while we have been living in Fayetteville, but i know we will still be close not matter what state we are in! I have learned a lot while living here from a lot of people. On they other hand it will be nice that emmitt will be able to be surround by the love of a big family! i cant wait to be on the ski hill again with him and spend time with my family and DOFs. There is alot of changes ahead of us but we are ready!

3 comments:

Mairin said...

sooo excited that you will be back here and we can all hang out again!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog. I need some lessons. Yes, get a coupon for zip lock bags or whatever it was your mom was asking/telling me. I can't read this now becausue it brings tears to my eyes. Don't ask why, cuz I don't know. Just sentimental, I guess.

Schmads said...

im so excited that you guys get to move back out here! i really hope that you get to help my mom coach!
ps i love the blog!